Happily, a new year begins tomorrow, and rather than dwelling on the challenges of the past year, I want to look forward with hope to the next one and express thanks for the good things that came my way:
- My elderly mother moved to Oregon and now lives nearby. I have gotten to spend quality time with her and with my brother and sister.
- Some wonderful customers found their way to my Etsy shop, purchased some lovely one-of-a-kind items, and left marvelous reviews.
- All the extra hours I've had to work at my day job this year have provided some needed income.
- There are still quite a number of you who stop by the blog in spite of the fact that I've written such a scarcity of posts this year.
- Mr. Cha Cha has been my absolute rock, especially today when we found our sweet Samba had passed away.
May your new year be blessed, and never give up hope.