Friday, December 16, 2016

A Gift for the Senses: Hagroot

A little bit of the Druid forest showed up at my door in a small box. It came from my Secret Santa on one of my Etsy teams:


In it are some samples of magical fragrances that I’ve been coveting for a while. Since the packing box, full of fragrant leaves, already had me dreaming that I was about to dance a reel with Jamie Fraser, I sampled the one called “Druid Forest” immediately. Oh yes, surely my name now is Claire.





This fragrance was magic! I can imagine the scenarios that accompany each of the other three fragrances in the box:

I am going to pretend that I am a goddess while wearing “Circe.” “Bone Queen” is going to get me ready for some meditation, and “Snake Oil” will have me shedding my skin for some mysterious travel between the realms.

The box came with the perfume-maker’s card. Hagroot is her name, and you much be prepared for the magic of these potions if you try them.

No comments: