Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ADDlepated!

I always try to do too much at once. Now, for instance, there are a dozen knit projects in progress, a greater number of crochet and beading projects started, a new Etsy store in set-up mode, two swatches ready to be re-knit for Level 1 of TKGA handknitting masters program, a Ravelry account left virtually unused so far, and this blog that I've been meaning to start for years.

This is in addition to my day job, managing a new business, and my status as chief cook and bottle washer at home. I wasn't going to blog yet--it was always something that was planned for when I was more caught up with things. Ha!

It's as good a time as any to start this blog, I figure, because that "caught up" thing hasn't ever really happened for me.

So now that you know that this author can be a little scattered, I am hoping that you'll take a chance on reading further, even if your life is much of the same type of story and you already have too many blogs you try to read.

No comments: