The pairing of aqua and gold always seems so elegant and regal. I can visualize dressing in these colors in another period of history, perhaps la belle époque or the 1930s.
Starting at the upper left, and going clockwise are:
- Evening Bag Embroidered Shantung, by hottinroofneworleans
- Vintage hair comb, by Scenic Roots
- Amazonite Woven Tusk Leaf Hoop Earrings, by sarahhickey10
- Heaven and Earth Mandela, by shirzol
- Aquamarine, Pearl, and Sterling Silver Necklace, by Whispered Secrets
- Small Covered Jar, Winter Floral in Frost, by kiefferceramics
To see more of this romantic assemblage in these sweet colors, to learn more about any of the items and their makers/sellers, or to purchase any of them, follow this link to the collection.