Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainy Monday

Rainy Day Walk by Steve p2008

Things are really starting to get busy at my day job, so it might as well rain outside. That way when I look out the window my heart won't be yearning to be out in the sunshine.

Yesterday I had a class of lovely students for my bead crochet bangle class. There was success with the technique all around and next week we'll be working on finishing the projects. It's always so much fun to see the materials that students choose for projects, and it's a real thrill when they are successful with the technique.

This is just a short post because I have to run off to my cubicle now. Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Glad your class was a success :)

The rain is back :(

I think I prefer the little snow and the cold 'coz we had a little sun :)

Have a great Monday, Sharon, T. :)