Monday, December 22, 2008

In Which I Try to Put a Table in a Post Because Valerie Needs Some Hair

I wanted to show you some side-by-side photos of Valerie's posing in the berets of many colors, but this involves writing the code for a table.

I decided to give it a go, because she has been begging me to get hat photos up on the blog and to get hats listed in the store. The deal was that Valerie is working on commission, and there must be enough hat sales for me to justify buying her a wig.

Personally, I think she looks just fine in the berets without hair, but she has her heart set on a bob.

Here she is. . .


Beret 826

Beret 827

Beret 825Beret 826

Beret 827 Beret 825

The table coding wasn't really all that bad. Rather fun actually.

Please let Valerie know what you think of her photos and what color hair you think she should have when she gets some.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Marco!

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the fine compliment. Your photography blog has excellent tips, and I have added it to the blogs that I follow.

Ciao,

Sharon

M.J. Mullins said...

Thanks for following my blog! I like your Valerie - she's fine without hair, but if she must I think she'd make a spectacular redhead!

Sharon said...

Oh, now that's a good thought! Perhaps a deep auburn?

Unknown said...

I like the idea of deep auburn hair! It could even be painted on.

LoveCharlesVintage said...

I love these hats! I'm sure you've already decided what to do with your model by now. But I quite like her without hair. Makes her a blank palette to show off your creations!

Sharon said...

Lily, that's what I thought, too, but there is no convincing Valerie. (Perhaps she can model hats sans hair and model jewelry in a wig.)

trudette said...

I love these hats, awesome colors too !

Almost Precious said...

Sharon - Don't know if Val has her head of hair by now or not, but I remember photographing a pair of earrings on my mannequin head with wig on. When I made the mistake to ask for critiques in the etsy forum I ended up with a couple of hair-a-phobics responding. Couldn't believe that there were people who actually felt; "Oh-my-god, hair! Yuck, yucky, yeck !"
People have hair, usually, so hair is a very natural thing and I have no problem with seeing hair in a photo...now if I find hair in my soup...that's a different story. ,)