Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day Arrives! Bead Crochet Class Soon!

Yes, my tax returns were completed on time and didn't have to go on extension. Got them back from my CPA yesterday and they're now in the mail. Phew! Also, last weekend was the last weekend for overtime at the day job. Is it time to celebrate?

I wish.

As the typical small business owner, I've got a zillion things to do, and so many things were put on hold while I was working extra hours. The good part is that now there are oodles of PTO hours I can use on getting caught up on my business. It's hard to know where to begin.

Meanwhile bead-crochet bangle making has been going on. Watch for more of them to appear in the store as quickly as I can get them photographed.

For anyone in Portland who wants to learn how to crochet the beaded bangles you see in my shop, I am teaching a 5-hour workshop at Dava Bead on Sunday, April 25. Last I heard, there are still a few slots open.

How about some more money crafts for tax day?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I only wish I had some cash left to create crafts with after today. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It's been painful!

lisaroy said...

These are so great! Isn't it a relief to get all that numbers stuff done? I hate numbers...